Mistral Finance – IT Graduate Opportunity
Looking for a new challenge? We have just the job!
Mistral is looking for an IT Graduate to join our team currently based in Manchester city centre. This is a new role for the business which will play a vital role in the next 24 months of the business. We are looking for a driven individual who can come into the business, spend some time initially to understand our operating system, full support and training will be given from the systems current operators Jaama, be able to develop reporting either through Power BI or an alternative recommendation if appropriate and potentially take over the day to day IT set up of the whole business. It is hoped as a result we will be able to develop a full suite of reports from the information held in the many data sets within the software and our core accounting package Xero.
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5.30pm)
- Able to take current system and get to know the ins and outs of how it works to be able to produce reporting information
- Data cleanse the information held in operating system
- Provide day to day support on all office 365 products and maintain licences
- Understand the commercial aspect of our business to be able to drive relevant data and analysis
- Office 365 product knowledge
- Power BI or alternative reporting dashboard function like tableau/Google’s datastudio
- Experience in SQL based software
- Strong customer service, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proven team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to learn and develop skills
- Be happy being the main IT support internally with external support for development
Mistral is a highly respected company within the bus and coach industry offering both rental of fleet vehicles and asset finance on customer owned core products. As this is a new role there is a huge amount of scope to take this role and make it your own, to enable the business to be more streamlined and agile with its reporting functionality.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email Joeline@mistral-group.com with your CV and introduction letter