Now hiring in Manchester – Sales Administrator – Finance
Mistral Group – Manchester Central
£17,000 – £20,000 a year
Mistral Asset Finance Ltd is growing finance company based in Manchester City Centre. It provides finance solutions to companies wishing to purchase buses and coaches either by providing funding themselves (“own book”) or by introducing other funders to the customer as a broker.
The purpose of this role is to support the field based sales team and work with the office based accounts and admin teams to provide excellent customer service. The role includes commercial aspects which require the jobholder to liaise with other staff in the company, customers, suppliers and third party funders.
Sales Support Duties
Shadow and learn the roles of 2 staff based in Manchester
- Assisting sales team in the preparation of finance documentation and proposals
- Undertake credit searches/background checks on businesses and key personnel.
- Become fully conversant with in house lease systems (Sentinel & Sage)
- Input agreements onto in-house systems
- Assist with systems enhancements and developments
- Talk to customers for documents, information as required
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure invoices are received in a timely manner
- Respond to queries from funders, and provide information as required
- Provide holiday cover for existing support staff
- Other general duties as they arise
- Self motivated, numerate and accurate
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Willing to learn
- IT literate and comfortable using Excel
- Sage knowledge an advantage, but not essential
- Full driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with the ability to progress as the company continues to grow.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Sales Admin: 2 years
Apply in confidence to Mistral Bus & Coach Chief Operating Officer Steve Low via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01565 621 881.